New York Fusion Soccer Club is happy to host a friendly round robin for our U9 boys and teams from Downtown United Soccer Club and WSSL Red Bulls.
- Games will be played on April 12, 2014 at Van Cortlandt Park on Field #3 starting at 1pm.
- All teams will play each other once.
- Teams will play 7-a-side with a goalie.
- Games will be 2×15 minute halves with a 5 minute break for half time.
- Shin Guards required.
- Please no dogs or smoking on the field per NYC Parks Department rules.
- Please bring home and away shirts if possible.
- 3 points for a Win; 1 for a Tie; 0 for a Loss
Schedule of Games:
[matches league_id=3 mode=all]
Round Robin Table:
[standings league_id=3 template=extend logo=true]
Getting To Van Cortland Park by Subway:
Easiest way is take the Bronx bound #1 train to the last stop – 242nd street. When you get off the train, keep going up Broadway to approximately 246th or 247th street. On your right, will be a LARGE parade ground. First few fields as you walk are cricket fields. Then the soccer fields. If you get to the baseball fields you have gone too far. If you leave from West 96th st, it should take you approximately 35 minutes.
Google Maps Location/Directions: